Thursday, June 22, 2006

Put Your Mind To It, Go For It, Get Down and Break a Sweat...

Rumor has it that Nick is here visiting Gary Baker. I am going to the Helen Keller Festival to find him!!

Nick baby, I'm right here, you don't have to look any further..I'll take what's left of you! ;)

In other news, the infamous caffeine pill episode of Saved By the Bell came on today!
"I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so..so.. scared!"
So now I am definately feeling a music video remake of their song by the end of the summer! Who is down for it?

2 comments:

megan stout said...

i get to be kelly!!!! ;)

Lindsey said...

well i guess i will settle for jessie since i have the curly hair and all....she's a better dancer anyways!! :-P

we have one of those trampolines they use at the river...one down, two more to go. we got this!